Should you have any difficulty accessing this website in any manner, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Commitment to Accessibility
We are committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that persons with disabilities have a full and equal access to our digital offerings.
The Bazaar Inc strives to meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards to ensure digital offerings on companyname.com are ADA Compliant.
Some of the measures taken to make thebazaarinc.com accessible include:
- Descriptive alt text values are assigned to all images
- Ensuring a minimum 4.5:1 color ratio for all text
- Using descriptive text links and headers
- Maintaining a consistent and predictable layout throughout the site
- Incorporating a skip navigation link
- Making all text zoomable up to 200%
- Eliminating all potentially distracting elements (e.g. pop ups, auto playing video, etc.)
- Ensuring website is navigable by keyboard only
- Presenting content in a meaningful order
- Providing a focus indicator for all active components of the website
Here are the steps we have taken to ensure accessibility of this website:
- Site themes and code that are fully accessible and uses clean code
- Read through WCAG 2.0 AA and implemented all success criteria
- Personally reviewed our website for any inaccessible components
- Removed any media that wasn’t accessible
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe companyname.com not only meets but exceeds the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and
The Bazaar Inc is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, We would love to hear more. You can email us at email@example.com.
You can learn more about the right to equal access for all Americans at [ADA.gov](https://ada.gov/).
[W3C](https://www.w3.org/) and [WCAG 2.0](https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/) provide technical guidelines and examples for what web accessibility should be.